OnlineJobdesk’s team of talented professionals has left behind the daily commute for the advantages of working virtually. For some its about having a more flexible schedule, or the freedom to spend winter somewhere warm, or the variety of working with multiple clients. As a business-class Proofreader, you’ll work for the big or small business owners with a wide range of tasks, helping them to succeed, and freeing them up to focus on growing their business.
Sound appealing? If you have a good professional background in project management, an interest in learning new skills, & a stable home-office environment we’d love to hear from you.
YOU MUST BE HAVING
- Minimum 16 years old or above
- A Desktop Or Laptop PC carrying reasonable Hardware Configuration
- Microsoft Office Installed on your working PC
- Reliance Internet Connectivity (Broadband is preferable)
- A Mobile Phone (To remain in touch with Client more efficiently)
YOU ARE A BEST CHOICE IF YOU HAVE
- ELEMENTARY SKILLS IN PROOFREADING
- GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF INTERNET-BASED APPLICATIONS
- AN ABILITY TO REPRESENT YOURSELF BEFORE CLIENTS WHENEVER REQUIRED
- GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- ABILITY TO MANAGE TIME EFFICIENTLY TO PRODUCE GOOD RESULTS
- QUICK TO LEARN AND GRASP NEW THINGS/CONCEPTS
Honorarium and Other Benefits
- $5-$10 for each page
- exceeding the U.S. average hourly wage for proofreaders
- Free From 9 to 5 Job
- work when you want, right from your living room, in any time zone
- Huge virtual work network
- connect with some of the world’s top English proofreaders
If you are interested in becoming a Virtual Proofreader with the help of Online Jobdesk, please know the application procedure. It’s 100% Free.
As a new candidate you just need to create your profile with Online Jobdesk with the use of your latest details and you will be able to apply for this job in next few of minutes for free.
Beware of imposters!
We value the trust you place on OnlineJobdesk.com. We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money. Fraudsters may ask you to pay in the pretext of registration fee, Refundable Fee and so on.