Thank you for your interest in applying for an at-home Digital Marketer position with OnlineJobdesk.com. As a Digital Marketing Manager you will responsible for developing and implementing strategies that promote a company or brand’s products.
You can do Work From Anywhere in the world
You are free to Join either Full Time or Part Time
You can get Best Rates as a verified freelancer
As a digital Marketing Manager you will need to manage various channels like social media networks, Google Ads, website content and email marketing to deliver a persuasive and cohesive marketing message to their audience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Designing and overseeing all aspects of clients digital marketing department including their marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Developing and monitoring campaign budgets.
- Planning and managing clients social media platforms.
- Preparing accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinating with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting related industry.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Working with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Overseeing and managing all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Education + Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Other Benefits and Honorarium
digital marketing manager job is of course a well-paid job. The average salary of a digital marketer at an executive-level position lies between US $ 3500 to $ 10000. And the average highest starting salary at a manager’s level is between US $10000 to $ 12500.
Marketing done through digital mediums like the Internet, search engine, social media, blogs, video channels, websites, and applications.
If you are already a proudly member of Online Jobdesk then you need to simply login and apply for this Job.
As a new candidate you just need to create your profile with Online Jobdesk with the use of your latest details and you will be able to apply for this job in next two to three minutes for free.
Beware of imposters!
We value the trust you place on OnlineJobdesk.com. We does not promise a job or an interview in exchange of money. Fraudsters may ask you to pay in the pretext of registration fee, Refundable Fee and so on.