Welcome to OnlineJobdesk.com Security Center
We value the trust you place on our portal and are committed to making your job search a safe and fraud free experience on our site. However, in the wave of increasing number of instances of fake job offers, we suggest you to be cautious of fraudulent emails and calls.
Fake Job Offers
- Asking for Money (Most of time refundable)
- Badly written Job Ads (Incorrect Grammar)
- Looking for confidential and private financial information.
- Mostly they make attractive offer like on spot joining or no interview.
- Luring with salary beyond expectations.
- The try to use a well known job portal or their domains.
Against Job Frauds
- Never respond without verify of legitimacy of the job offer.
- Do not share on phone or emails your financial information with anyone.
- Say to NO to make any payment for a Job offer.
- Verify Online presence and review of the recruitment firm,